Saturday, August 25, 2007

21st

Happy birthday to me for my 21st on the 21st. Had a brilliant time with all my fellow chuggers. We were all living in an enormous house in Kilkenny, near a tiny village called Barry. There were about 16 of us living there, and as soon as the clock ticked over to the 21st everyone ran into my room with a candle and sang happy birthday then jumped on top of me haha. Good craic.

Having a brilliant time fundraising..

Heading to another party tonight, this time in Drogheda (droh-heh-duh). Currently in Dun Laoghaire (dun-leary). Gotta love Irish phonetics.

Must be off.
Pics: First is a little irish cottage. The door is just behind us. It was clearly made for hobbits. Second was taken from car window leaving a roaming party. Just some of the people I work with.


No comments: