Tuesday, September 4, 2007

electric picnic

spent the weekend at the electric picnic festival, which was absolutely ridiculous. highlights include bjork, polyphonic spree and deerhoof.

i absolutely cannot believe how much fun i had. wish it lasted forever. will post pics as soon as i get a chance, as pictures will speak louder than any words i know.

here we go.. pics.. first one is me in disguise. if you look closely you can see my moustache drawn on my finger. next pic is just me with random festival people. they gave me some beer. thanks guys. next is lovely bec, doing the classic louie louie pose, and the last pic is just me with more people i work with. the guy on the left is louie louie, named after the song. he's my team leader. tall simon in the middle, then bec and laura (my darling australians) on the right.





No comments: