Saturday, October 13, 2007

you can't fire me! I QUIT!

i quit my job. they didn't try to fire me at all, but they probably should have! i was doing terribly, not even making budget, and having a horrible horrible time of it. so i decided to leave, convinced someone else to leave with me, and we're going on a holiday! so all in all a fine start to the weekend.

toast and i are heading to belfast and giant's causeway for some sightseeing, then going to visit llewella in nottingham for a week or so, then heading to amsterdam to party for a couple of days, then heading over to germany, and i'm going to meet up with uncy martin there at the end of the month before heading back here to ireland to settle down in galway. very exciting! i'll be going to a few places i've never been to before which will be grand!

the money situation isn't ideal, but the worst that can happen is that i'll end up homeless and broke in a foreign country, and there must be a charity for that! i've probably fundraised for them, so i'll be fine :)

pics: my last roaming party, 1. family portrait, 2. the quitters!

No comments: